Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Max. MBit/sec ?

From: János Löbb <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:29:53 -0400
Hi,

Under the Statistics menu there is the Summary menu item displaying the Avg. MBit/sec at the bottom.  Is there a way to find the Maximum MBit/sec value somehow, or find a way to calculate it ?

On a 1 Gbit/sec pipe I am getting 130M/bit/sec spikes when I look the I/O diagram of the capture.  I am trying to find out if that pipe is capable for more or not taking into account the network subsystem configuration of the machine.  How I/O Diagram is calculating it ?

Thanks ahead,

János