Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] start stop tshark

From: Tal Bar-Or <tbaror@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:40:18 +0300

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Tal Bar-Or <tbaror@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to script with Tshark  i need to simulate some network event and while doing it record it via Tshark.
I would like to stop manual way as soon as the network event finished is the only way to stop Tshark is by killing the process or stop condition or there is a way to tell Tshark stop on demand?.

Thanks

--
Tal Bar-or