Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Apply as column

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:42:39 +0200
On 05/27/2010 07:40 PM, Boonie wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anders Broman"<anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Community support list for Wireshark"<wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Apply as column

It's an uppcoming feature in the next major release, you can try it out on
a development build.
(ETA estimated in June)

Is a list of new features available? I've followed Laura's wireshark course
about a year ago and would like to know what is new.

Dave

Hi,

We're trying to collect the relevant stuff in the Release Notes. These aren't published yet, but here is the XML source of the document:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark/trunk/docbook/release-notes.xml
Not the most readable, but you'll figure it out ;)

Furthermore stuff is written up in the User's Guide, published on the website:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked
Not nearly as nice and complete as Laura did, but he, we're writing the code.

Thanks,
Jaap