Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Vanishing interface

From: M K <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 06:46:34 -0700
Continuing with the vanishing theme, here is what dialog box says that
I get when I click the button to start a capture:
The capture session could not be initiated (Error opening adapter: The
system cannot find the device specified. (20)).

Please check that "\Device\NPF_{2DDCBCB7-EB83-4A22-9E8D-BECAB4378027}"
is the proper interface.

When I go to the Capture>Interfaces menu item, both the Generic and
PPP Interfaces are listed.  If I click Start then the capture starts
normally.