Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] squares

From: János Löbb <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:29:06 -0400
On May 25, 2010, at 5:15 PM, Jeff Morriss wrote:

> János Löbb wrote:

>>> The fix for that bug just missed 1.3.5 .  You'll need to either use an
>>> buildbot build:
>>>
>>> http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/
>>>
>>> or manually apply the fix from bug 4697 (basically: edit
>>> $HOME/.wireshark-etc/pangorc and remove the quotes from the ModuleFiles
>>> and AliasFiles lines).
>>
>> There are no quotes there:
>>
>> <nyissz>
>> [Pango]
>> ModuleFiles=${HOME}/.wireshark-etc/pango.modules
>> [PangoX]
>> AliasFiles=${HOME}/.wireshark-etc/pangox.aliases
>> <nyassz>
>>
>> I also checked inside the application, the Contents/Resources/etc/pango/pangorc file and there are no quotes there either.  The same as this snippet above.
>>
>> Anything else ?
>>
>> Thanks ahead,
>>
>> János
>> P.S.  Here are the cat version of the three pango.. files from $HOME/.wireshark-etc
>>
>> bml0028:.wireshark-etc janos$ cat pangorc
>> [Pango]
>> ModuleFiles=${HOME}/.wireshark-etc/pango.modules
>> [PangoX]
>> AliasFiles=${HOME}/.wireshark-etc/pangox.aliases
>
> Oh, you probably need to change "${HOME}" to whatever your home
> directory is (probably "/Users/yourname/")--without the quotes, of course.

I still do not see quotes:

bml0028:~ janos$ cd $HOME
bml0028:~ janos$ pwd
/Users/janos
bml0028:~ janos$ cat .wireshark-etc/pangorc
[Pango]
ModuleFiles=/Users/janos/.wireshark-etc/pango.modules
[PangoX]
AliasFiles=/Users/janos/.wireshark-etc/pangox.aliases

Anything else ?

Thanks ahead,
János
P.S.  In the meantime I downloaded the 1.3.4 version, and captured smaller files / 5 minutes ~75MB/.  Thanks Kevin !! :-)