Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] squares

From: kevin creason <ckevinj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:07:01 -0500
1.3.4 is ok
http://media-2.cacetech.com/wireshark/osx/Wireshark%201.3.4%20Intel.dmg

Oh, and I'm on an Intel Mac.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM, kevin creason <ckevinj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yup, I just upgraded from 1.3.2 to 1.3.5 and it is the same for me.
Hollywood squares without the celebs and the fun.

I used the dmg from the Downloads section from www.wireshark.org.  It is 1.3.5.  Sorry for the mistype above.