Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark commands

From: David Milbourne <dmilbo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:47:12 -0400
So I was able to use the script that Abhik provided and just added " | sort -un " (without the quotes) to the end of the first line to prevent duplicate stream IDs.  It created separate PCAP files for each of the streams.  This replicated the "Follow TCP Stream" functionality of Wireshark.

Is it possible to replicate Wireshark's "Follow SSL Stream" in tshark?  If so, how?

DM