Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How do I get both gateway and proxy IP address using Wires

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:09:02 +0200

Hi,

I assume you talk about a VoIP gateway and SIP proxy address?

Depending on the type of installation you might find these in the DHCP options.

Thanks,
Jaap

On Thu, 20 May 2010 08:16:01 -0700, "Pablo Brozovich" <Pmbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do I get a gateway and proxy IP address using Wireshark?, My desktop is into a network but I don`t know what my network configuration is.
El mejor servicio de email de clase mundial ahora en México. Conóce Mail2World.