Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] DSL issue

From: "Clerveaux, Marie" <Marie.Clerveaux@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:53:02 -0400

Can I get some advice?

I have a user who is connected to an external network DSL connection than my usual internal network. He claimed his connection is extremely slow and web pages are even time out.

Any suggestion beside put the port in monitor state in the switch beside run wire shack on my laptop while the port is in monitor state?

Marie Clerveaux
Network Engineer

Music from EMI

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20 7795 7000.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group Limited.

Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

Registered in England No 229231.