Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] One NIC on public side

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:24:55 -0500
I had not thought of that.

Either way, I've done away with the hub in place of a switch now. I'll try putting a hub on the monitoring port again and see if that will allow me to connect multiple monitoring devices. For some reason, that didn't work before but as I think about that, I might have been using a switch and didn't notice it.

Mike