Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark commands

From: David Milbourne <dmilbo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:49:20 -0400
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to use Wireshark's "Follow TCP Stream" feature in tshark.  For example, I have a PCAP file and I'd like to extract out all of the .ntf files.  I know if I type:

tshark -r server.pcap -R "data contains NTF0"

This will show me a list of the streams in the PCAP file that contain the above string.  However, how can I re-create these files (similar to "Follow TCP Stream" and "save as" in Wireshark)?

Thank-you,
DM