Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] LTE MAC Packet capture in WireShark

From: Venkatesh N <navenky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:48:23 +0000

Hello All,

I am new to WireShark tool.

I was trying to decode lte mac frames as per http://wiki.wireshark.org/MAC-LTE.

I'm sending sample LTE-MAC frames over UDP as given in the above link and capture on Wireshark, Wireshark continues to show these packets as UDP.
Following one of the thread in the mailing list folks suggest to set MAC-LTE preference "Try Heuristic LTE-MAC framing over UDP" as TRUE.
How do we do that. I did not see this option at all in the tool.

I'm using wireshark release 1.2.2 on ubuntu.

Any help here is greatly appreciated

Regards,
Venky

The latest auto launches and test drives Drag n' drop

All the post budget analysis and implications Sign up now.