Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] UDP MP2T Jitter MDI DF MLR

From: Jake Peavy <djstunks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:48:01 -0400
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Leonardo Uzcudun <uzcudunl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello:

I need to analize UDP MPEG2 TS flow and i wonder to know if with wireshark or tshark i could measure the Jitter, MDI (Media Delivery Index), DF (Delay Factor) and MLR (Media Loss Rate).

Thanks a lot.

http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200905/msg00090.html

--
-jp

If I ever opened a trampoline store, I don't think I'd call it Trampo-Land, because you might think it was a store for tramps, which is not the impression we are trying to convey with our store. On the other hand, we would not prohibit tramps from browsing, or testing the trampolines, unless a tramp's gyrations seemed to be getting out of control.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com