Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] XML Dissector complaints with "ERROR: Unrecognized text"

From: "Clerveaux, Marie" <Marie.Clerveaux@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:40:35 -0400
Can I get some advice?

I have a user who is connected to an external network DSL connection
than my usual internal network.  He claimed his connection is extremely
slow and web pages are even time out.

Any suggestion beside put the port in monitor state in the switch beside
run wire shack on my laptop while the port is in monitor state?

Marie C. Clerveaux
Network Engineer

EMI Music

150 5th Avenue