Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] XML Dissector complaints with "ERROR: Unrecognized text"

From: Alexandre Vieira <nullpt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:38:29 +0100
Hi,

Almost solved. I've patched and built an older release 1.0.3 but now the dissection is not working on http answers spanned trough multiple tcp packets.

I'm trying with the same pcap file in different versions (1.3.5 windows and 1.0.3 with bug 4348 patch) and this only happen in 1.0.3. In http requests that fit in 1 tcp packet it decodes correctly.

Can you let me know until which release I can build with glib 2.2?

Thanks in advance.

BR
AV