Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] XML Dissector complaints with "ERROR: Unrecognized text"

From: Alexandre Vieira <nullpt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:05:39 +0100
Just noticed that :\

It would be great if there were a static build of wireshark for Solaris. tshark would be more than enough for me :)
It's driving me crazy fixing and installing everything needed to build wireshark on Solaris 10. Kinda stuck with glib 2.4.. need to build that too, there is no pre-compiled package afaik.

Thanks for the help.

BR
AV

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 03:38:32PM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
> Or use the current stable 1.2.8

I think this change wasn't copied to 1.2 branch...