Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] One NIC on public side

Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 09:46:08 -0500
> Using a hub does not cause packet loss due to collisions.  Half duplex
> Ethernet was designed to deal with collisions.

We didn't see any losses that we know of. Our voip traffic would probably have shown something was up.
My original post was asking about putting nic1 on that hub, which would be a public connection at that point.
I did as suggested, taking all protocols off of the nic but that ends up showing no traffic what so ever.

Something is still not right.