Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Playing PCAP files onto the network.

From: Dave Somerset <dsjwork@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:31:25 +0100
Hi,

I am currently involved in an audio recording project and need to test my application with real L16 encoded RTP data. This data is available on the customers network and can easily be captured using Wireshark.

My problem is that I cannot see a way of playing the PCAP captured RTP file back out onto the network using Wireshark. Is it possible for Wireshark to do this? If so how is it achieved?

Failing that, is there another tool that will take a Wireshark produced PCAP file and play this back out over a network?

Regards

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.