Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] One NIC on public side

Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 19:01:02 -0500
On Thu, 13 May 2010 16:54:43 -0700, Gianluca Varenni wrote:
> WinPcap does not show in the list of protocols of the NIC. Do the NICs get
> listed in Wireshark?

Never had this problem before but then, never installed it on a 64bit server either. Maybe that's related?
Yes, both nics show up in the list that wireshark can see.
I have nic0 connected to the lan and nic1 is connected into that hub which should be pre-firewall traffic but it sees nothing at all for packets.

In the wireshark list, it shows up at the proper driver with IP unknown of course.