Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] One NIC on public side

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 07:55:40 -0700
On NIC1 you can totally disable the TCP/IP stack. Go to the properties of that network connection, in the list of services/protocols bound to that NIC, uncheck TCP/IP.

This will still allow you to capture, but there won't be any protocol bound to that NIC apart from the WinPcap driver.

Have a nice day
GV