Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IEEE 802.15.4 frames always decoded as ZigBee?

From: Eduard GV <eduardgv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:45:47 +0200
Hi all,

>From the Exegin Q51 probe Wireshark receives UDP - ZEP datagrams
carrying 802.15.4 frames...

Does anybody know why all 802.15.4 frames are decoded as ZigBee
packets even though there is no ZigBee at all? Can this behavior be
altered without modifying the source code?

I also noticed that 6lowpan over 802.15.4 packets are not decoded
properly (wireshark 1.2.7 - there is no
epan/dissectors/packet-6lowpan.c). How can I get the 6LoWPAN plugin?

Thank you