Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark license info and its usage.

From: Vijay Venkataraman <vijay.venkataraman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:20:58 +0530
Hi Group,
What is the latest license with which wire shark ships. (LGPLV3 or GPLV3)
There is a confusion on just using it. (Not modifying it)
The org is concerned that it is dangerous to use wireshark with its current licensing terms.
I am not convinced. Can anyone take time to clearly explain, so that i can take it back and explain about this.

Regards,
Vijay Venkataraman