Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] having different menu entries enabled/disabled as needed for d

From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 13:12:54 +0200
Hello all,
for different users I would like to have different menue entries  enabled/disabled (sensitized/de-sensitized) on startup of GUI
depending on privileges of particular user. Is it somehow possible to handle this by means of preferences file or the only
way is to go and to patch GUI code, setting sensitivity through set_menu_sensitivity() as it is needed for different users?

/wbr
Ariel Burbaickij