Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Using the epan independently

From: "Thierry Emmanuel" <Emmanuel.Thierry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:43:02 +0200

Hello,

I plan to use wireshark in part of an internal tool aimed to monitor our test platform.

I didn’t find answer for this question in mailing lists or documentation : Is it thinkable/easy to use the epan part of Wireshark source independently ? Can I technically compile only this part of the project, without any dependency for the rest ?

Thanks,

Best regards