Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] I can't use Wireshark for my huawei 3G modem

From: wenwen chen <wenwen32@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 16:42:15 +0200
Hello everyone! I have a 3G USB modem(E1550) made by Huawei, and i want to check its wireless network by wireshark.
But wireshark can't read this modem as an interface... nothing changed in "interface list" after i plug in this modem...
I googled and found that seems wireshark can read Huawei E220 modem... How can i use wireshark for my E1550?
/WWEN