Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] combining multiple trace files

From: sandeep nitta <sandeep.nitta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:47:58 +0530
Multiple trace files can be combined using mergecap.
you need to explain what is a ticket id. if you are talking about any string in the payload of the trace file, you can search for the same using

Edit-> Find packet->select string (in find by) and then enter the string you want to search in the filter field below.

Thanks,
Sandeep