Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to filter all the http related stuff from a pcap file

From: sandeep nitta <sandeep.nitta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 01:05:55 +0530
how about applying the display filter : "http.request.method == GET or
http.request.method == POST" and then saving the data into a new file?

by the way, file|export|objects|http didnt work for me. i am attaching
the file for analysis, if anyone can point why it didnt work.
i am using v 1.2.4 of wireshark on win xp

Thanks,
sandeep Nitta