Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] why my wireshark can't capture SIP packet.

From: sandeep nitta <sandeep.nitta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 23:49:49 +0530
you need to find out which port is being used for sip communcation and
then check if capturing on that port, displays the information that
you want to see.

are you applying any capture filter while trying to capture sip packets?
to check if you have captured sip data, which display filter are you
applying? if the sip application that you have mentioned is a custom
wrapper around SIP, then probably wireshark cannot decode it as SIP
directly.

in any case, you can attach the trace file for fut

Thanks,
Sandeep Nitta