Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Upgraded wireshark to 1.2.6 but now old pcapfiles cannot b

From: Jose Pedro Oliveira <jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:44:16 +0100
Hi,

This is a follow up regarding the MacPorts Wireshark/Zlib problem.

The problem appears to have been solved with the appearance of
zlib 1.2.5 in MacPorts. I have just built wireshark-devel (version
1.3.4) and everything appears to be working correctly (capinfos
no longer complains about invalid cap files and wireshark opens
them without problems).

Regards,
jpo

On 2010-03-25 18:55, Kok-Yong Tan wrote:

---[big snip]---

--
Jos� Pedro Oliveira
* mailto:jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx *