Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] not receiving VLC streaming packets.

From: ankur aggarwal <ankur.mast.frn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:22:38 -0400
Hey all ,
   i am working on a project in which i require VLC packets should stream thru network in offline mode. I am receiving stream on my laptop though LAN  but not through wireless.. I try to use wireshark, it is not showing any packets for the server. My wireless is working perfectly. I am connecting internet through it perfectly. It is not the problem with my Laptop. i try another laptop, result remains the same. But my friend's laptop is receiving perfectly. I have disabled my FIREWALL for testing purpose. Can anybody suggest me any setting in the wireless ??? I am able to ping the access point through wireless. urgent

--
With Regards

Ankur Aggarwal
Research intern
Optical Zeitgeist Laboratory
Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS) - ÉMT
800, de la Gauchetière Ouest, bureau 6900
Montréal, QC, H5A 1K6
CANADA

Ph: +1 514 966-2661
E-mail: ankur.1066@xxxxxxxxx