Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 4 extra ports opened

From: M K <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:20:26 -0800
Currently I am using Firefox browser manually configured to have all
traffic use a single port thru my proxy. However, when I launch a
browser, FF opens four additional, consecutive  ports (127.0.0.1:extra
ports) as seen with netstat.  In WS, when I search for these
four additional ports I do not find them. Not an expert so could
someone please enlighten me.  I hate to have anything invisible.
Thanks

--
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.

              ~Edmund Burke