Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Build wireshark on windows fails, linux works

From: Marcel Sicking <Marcel.Sicking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:28:49 +0100
Hi,
thanks a lot for the answers.
When I will implement my own patch, I can have a look at the syntax.
But this is a bit difficult when I need to implement a patch from someone else.
Maybe I can modify the patch to get it compiled with MSVC.
Regards,
Marcel

OnePhone
Marcel Sicking - Core Network Engineer

Tel: +49 (211) 5423 5010
Mobil: +49 (1577) 540 5010
Fax: +49 (211) 5423 5099
E-Mail: Marcel.Sicking@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.onephone.de/

OnePhone Deutschland GmbH
Duesseldorfer Str. 16
40699 Erkrath, Deutschland

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marc Mauermann
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Erkrath, Duesseldorfer Str.16, D-40699 Erkrath
HRB 21674 Wuppertal