Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Question Regarding Connecting HUB and Wireshark

From: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:31:48 +0100
if Dan is right and it is a switch your out of luck, but if it is an
actual hub (which looking at the description and the age makes sense)
then you should just be able to see all traffic when you connect you
laptop with wireshark to any of the free 10BaseT ports.

do you have just one such hub or several connected to each other?
multiple devices connected? the system does work, i mean they can
communicate you just don't see the data? what is connected to the
10BASE2 side? another hub or a device?

bart