Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Question Regarding Connecting HUB and Wireshark

From: "Spector, Paul" <paul.spector@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:15:34 -0400

I have a Linksys 8 port HUB (Model EWHUB) with a BNC connection. I am attempting to connect the WireShark laptop to the hub to capture data from the BNC connection to the Ethernet connection. My problem is I never see data to the device that is connected to the HUB.

I welcome any advice you can provide.

Thank you!!

Respectfully,
Paul Spector
Systems Engineering
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems & Sensors
P.O. Box 4840, EP5-300, MD69
Syracuse, NY 13221-4840
Voice: 315-456-3916
Fax: 315-456-1601