Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] from the past

From: M K <gedropi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:38:55 -0800
Nothing looks odd within the WS capture itself.  Just your basic LLC &
PPP LCP from my vantage point (my machine -inside the LAN gateway).
That is probably the point.  If I had visibility to the bigger picture
and what is actually happening on the routers and switches in the WAN,
I would probably have an AHAH moment.

In the tmp file, one sees a lot of hex.

And yes, I expect that WS is just taking what it is given.