Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to find http headers

From: a bv <vbavbalist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:18:39 +0200
Hi ,
I have done multiple captures both with wireshark or other tools and
like to analyze them with wireshark.   What i want to do is analyze
the traffic and look for patterns /http headers releated to instant
meesaging traffic , mostly windows live , msn messenger traffic and
take this and add to the ips for blockiing. So what is the best
practices for that?

Regards