Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Link error on the Wireshark website

From: Munther Hammouri <muntherhammouri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:44:41 -0500

Hello,

It seems that there is a link error on the fedoraproject.org website. I was trying to download the Red Hat / Fedora Standard package. I clicked on the link to it and I was then moved to a page that had the following message:

Fedora Package Database -- Invalid PackageBuild Name

The package build you were linked to (name) does not appear in the Package Database. If you received this error from a link on the fedoraproject.org website, please report it.

Could you please fix this problem or tell me how I can get a Wireshark version that would work on Fedora OS.

Thanks a lot,

Munther  Hammouri