Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Directional Traffic

From: Ken Wong <kendodo_wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:27:51 -0800
Hello,

With wireshark, I can define a column using "Packet length (bytes)" to display the total bytes for the network stream between port X and port Y on host A and host B. I would like to display the traffic from A to B and from B to A for the same pair of port, how do I do that?

With ethereal, the columns "Bytes A->B" and "Bytes B->A" get displayed by default. How can I get that columns with wireshark?

Thanks,

Ken