Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] radiotap.datarate filter

From: Gerasimos Dimitriadis <gedimitr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:54:28 +0200
Hi,

the value of the radiotap.datarate field is the actual octet contents and not the interpreted value in Mbps. Consequently, even though the datarate is 24 Mbps, the value of the corresponding field is 48 (the datarate is measured in 500kbps steps), thus satisfying your filter. This was fixed in rev 29446, so if you try the development version it should work as expected.

Regards,
Gerasimos

O/H Adriana Hava έγραψε:

Hello,

I have a question regarding filtering information in Wireshark based on radiotap.datarate value. I wanted to filter data that has the data rate bigger then, lets say, 40 Mb/s But the information shown includes also entris for which the data rate is 24Mb/s.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks!