Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP tunnel to CAP

From: Juergen Weber <weberjn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:28:57 +0100
Hi,

I'd like to debug LDAP traffic. I know Wireshark has an analyzer for LDAP.

Only, I cannot access the network interfaces, and neither this should
be necessary.

Is there a TCP tunnel, that can dump TCP data into a file readable and
analizable by Wireshark?

I can configure the LDAP client to go via the tunnel, e.g. the traffic
goes fine over Eclipse's TCP/IP Monitor
(http://help.eclipse.org/help32/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui.doc.user/tasks/tmonitor.html),
but this monitor cannot analize the data.

So, is there a tunnel that outputs its data into Wireshark?

Anybody got an idea?

Thanks,
Juergen