Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 256 pre master encrypted key

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:24:25 -0500
Thanks Sake,

I've watch you presentation and it was very interesting but in my
situation I have a signer certificate (which is shown in the server hello
packet with a common name of TEST) which is stored in my computer and
issued by the server and only personal certificate (common name=HOD) with
private keys stored in my computer.

I extracted the private keys from the personal certificate and it seemed
it didn't match.

I am managing certificates with IBM ikeyman I think it's a bit confusing
to me !!!

Thanks,
Mo