Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Reduce frequency of digest mailings to daily?

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:15:47 -0800

I apologize for cluttering the list with this, but  I did try sending this to the admin address without response.  In any case, I am thinking it might be of  multiple interest.

I am signed up for the digest verion of the mailing, but unlike most digests that are daily, this one is produced dozens of times daily.    Is it possible to reduce the frequency in a way I have missed?

If the archives at   http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users more felaxible to use, I would, however, there just isn't there.  Frankly, I wish there was a more "forum" like method of support, but I seem to recall seeing somewhere some real opposition to that.

Again, sorry for the meta discussion.   Feel free to reply off the list to me directly if you feel it would be more appropriate.

-----
David Barry
Security Analyst -- Princess Cruises
dbarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx