Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Regarding TCP Options

From: Karthik Balaguru <karthikbalaguru79@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:39:17 +0530
Hi,
I have been trying to analyze the TCP packet formats from realtime
traffic. But, while viewing the captured packets that are displayed in
the packet list pane by simply clicking on a packet in the packet list
pane, I am unable to find the TCP Options field(Variable 0 - 320 bits)
in the tree view pane. Is the feature of parsing of TCP options and
displaying in either tree view pane or other display panes absent in
wireshark ? Should i need to install some patch ? I cross-checked by
using the packETH (Linux GUI Packet Generator) to check the wireshark,
but it did not display the TCP Options field. Any ideas ? I am using
ethereal 0.99.0 version.

Thx in advans,
Karthik Balaguru