Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] PCAP date change ?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 10:18:40 -0800
Development versions of capinfos have the -S option, which should make this easier:

   −S  Display the start and end times as seconds since January 1, 1970.
       Handy for synchronizing dumps using editcap −t.

Salman Malik wrote:
Thank you sake ! Isn't there any other way?I mean, if I could direclty put in an arbitray date, without predating/postdating timestamps . I don't want to do the nasty calculations time and again...