Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] WireShark is not working on my pc

From: Boonie <newsboonie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 09:24:43 +0100
Hi Rick,

Try toggle the setting for promiscuous mode. Not all wifi cards like this to be on.
(ctrl-i >>> options)

Dave

2010/3/5 <Rick.Saenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Support,

I have installed wireshark 1.2.6 on my Lenovo laptop w500. I have a Pentech 5750 air card that I want to capture data on. My computer is equipped with wi-fi also and wireshark works on that application. Can you give me some direction to get my wireshark to capture data from my aircard Pentech 5750?