Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wirshark crashes instantly on startup - post_bug.cgi.htm

Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 12:04:49 +1100
Hi,

I finally found out how to drive the website (the URL's for the products should
be big buttons). However upon attempting to post a message from a machine
running Windows 7 RC I got the attached result.

Please also note that it recommends I send a message to
wireshark-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, however that is a "one-way list" so messages sent
to it bounce.

IOW not only is it broken, but it's impossible to tell you it's broken because
the reporting mechanism itself is broken. :)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html
Title: Internal Error