Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wirshark crashes instantly on startup

Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 11:42:29 +1100
Hi,

I just downloaded and installed wireshark-win64-1.2.6.exe on Windows 7 RC 64
bit. It crashed immediately at the first attempt to start it.

Clicking on the "File a BUG" button at
https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

results in a useless screen that tells me I have to choose a product on which to
enter a bug, but provides no obvious option for choosing a product.

As to wireshark crashing, the message issued by the operating system when
wireshark crashes is

"Application popup: wireshark.exe - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry
point GetCurrentThreadHd could not be located in the dynamic link library
KERNEL32.dll. "

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html