Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] WireShark is not working on my pc

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:40:35 -0800

Dear Support,

I have installed wireshark 1.2.6 on my Lenovo laptop w500. I have a Pentech 5750 air card that I want to capture data on. My computer is equipped with wi-fi also and wireshark works on that application. Can you give me some direction to get my wireshark to capture data from my aircard Pentech 5750?

Rick Saenz

15505 Sand Canyon

Irvine, Ca. 92618

Cell        714-293-5323

Office     949-286-8742

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.