Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Hex Offset Needed

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:04:50 -0800
On Mar 3, 2010, at 6:51 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

> Code generated for Ethernet:

s/Ethernet/Mac OS X IP-over-Firewire/

Not that I was using it, but the fw0 interface apparently is up by default (even with nothing plugged into the Firewire port) *and*, at least on my machine, is before the en0 interface in the interface list, so it's the default interface.

The only difference it makes is in the offsets of the load instructions.