Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 802.11 QBSS Load Element (channel utilization)

From: Steve Evans <sc_evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:00:48 -0800 (PST)
I'm looking for a "magic number" of the wlan_mgt.qbss.cu (channel utilization) for a given 802.11 channel to use as an approximate threshold value that would indicate possible voice traffic degradation upstream. I thought the range was a percentage value from 1 – 100, but I’m seeing values as much as 150 in some wireless captures.